DevOps Engineer Role:
DevOps engineer’s roles and responsibilities are a combination of technical and manage operations.
Some of the core responsibilities of DevOps Engineer:
● Understanding customer requirements.
● Setting up tools and required infrastructure.
● Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes.
● Troubleshooting techniques and fixing the technical issues at various levels.
● Monitoring the processes and updating or creating new processes for improvement.
● Identifying and building automated processes wherever possible.
● Incidence management and root cause analysis.
● Coordination and communication within the team and with customers.
● Selecting and deploying appropriate CI/CD tools.
● Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development,
and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
● Mentoring and guiding the team members.
● Monitoring the whole infrastructure.
Pre Requisites to learn DevOps Online Training
● Basic understanding of Linux/Unix system concepts
● Familiarity with Command Line Interface (CLI)
● Familiarity with a Text Editor
● Experience with managing systems/applications/infrastructure
Understanding DEVOPS Course Online Training And Tools Under DevOps.
● What is DevOps?
● DevOps definitions.
● DevOps and Software Development Life Cycle
● DevOps main objectives.
Tool to Automate the VMs Creation.
Tools to Automate the OS Tasks and Configuration Management on the servers.
Continuous Integration i.e. Build and Deployment Process.
Infrastructure or Application Monitoring Tools
● Introduction to cloud computing.
● DevOps & Cloud
● Public, Private & Hybrid cloud
● IAAS, PAAS & SAAS
● Cloud computing & DevOps
● Services Under AWS
Understanding Application hosting Apache Tomcat Application Server
|Academic Project Training / Internship Project||8-June-2023||6:00 PM TO 8:00 PM||----------||Classroom & Online||
|API TESTING||10-June-2023||9:30 AM TO 11:30 AM||Weekend Batch||----------||Classroom & Online||
|Selenium With Python||15-June-2023||7:30 PM TO 8:30 AM||55+ Days||----------||Classroom & Online||
|SDET with Java||15-June-2023||8:00 AM TO 9:30 AM||75+ Days||----------||Classroom & Online||
Years of experience providing software testing services for companies of all shapes and sizes. Whether you’re looking for QA testing for iOS/Android mobile apps, desktop software, or SaaS (software as a service), we have you covered.
On-demand reliability. We’re available on-demand, even if you just need 20 hours of testing here and there. Since our testers are located all over the nation, they’re more likely to be in sync with your business hours.
We specialize in everything from manual and automated QA services to API and performance testing. We have straightforward hourly prices and no long-term contracts required. Our testing experts can do anything from writing manual test cases to setting up or maintaining full automation using Appium. We can also set up or boost your current QA process with our software QA consulting services!
If you’d like to hand off builds and get bug reports back without any back-and-forth, no problem. But if you want a dedicated tester to participate in your Agile process and communicate with daily, we’ve got you covered there too. Our testers can even join your standups, Jira, and Slack.
No matter what industry your software is in, chances are we’ve been there. Some of the biggest companies in America have outsourced their software testing services to us. Our enterprise QA portfolio includes everyone from Google to Microsoft.